Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rabbits Against Dry Celebrities



Here's a couple of strips I did for the Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation which is a non-profit provider of affordable housing for the low income residents of San Francisco.  Thy throw an annual ritzy event––all for a good cause––where celebrities are thrown into the pool at the extravagant Phoenix Hotel.  From what I understand, they're going to use my cartoons on large advertising billboards that appear on public toilets all over the city. I believe that my career can officially only go downhill from there.

1 comment:

Togotooner said...

Jonathan,

If you don't use that Possum in his own strip,...I will!!! He is absolutely fantastic!!!! I would pay to read it! Great work! It inspires me to break out my brushes and get back to work!