Friday, February 27, 2009

The Curmudgeon Bump

Here's the graphic that I see when I check my website stats. I usually get about 2000 - 4000 hits a day (most of which I presume are from search engines, web crawlers and other automated internet surf creatures). However, as you can see it took quite a spike the day I appeared on the Comics Curmudgeon. My previous high (Feb 2nd, when I launched on GoComics) is a mere blip compared to the K2 of yesterday, a 9,882.35% increase. Thanks Josh! Your check is in the mail.

2 comments:

Woo Pig Brewey! said...

Well, the good news for you is that as one of those directed this way from his site, I noticed your work is fantastic so I'll be checking in every day. I'm sure a lot of others will do the same. Great stuff.

J. Lemon said...

Thanks so much for the kind words Cracker.