Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rabbit Fest

[click image for bigger view]

Here's an exciting preview of the art for this Sunday's Rabbits strip.  I removed the text, partly because I'm not supposed to post the strips before they run but mostly because the joke is kind of 'muh' anyway. I had fun drawing every famous rabbit character I could think of including Crusader Rabbit,  The Energizer Bunny, Miffy, Max (of Sam & Max), Hector (from Arctic Circle), Captain Carrot, BunRab (from Pogo), Miyamoto Usagi (from Usagi Yojimbo), Buni, Binky, Bongo and Sheba (from Life in Hell), the Trix rabbit, Bunnista (From Minimum Security), Hodge-Podge (from Bloom County), Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Roger Rabbit, Bugs Bunny, Lio's vampire Bunny, Rabbit (from the A.A. Milne's Pooh stories), Chippy (from Chippy and Loopus) and Thumper (from Bambi).  I think I forgot the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and those Watership Down guys too but that's about it.

1 comment:

Jim D. Pie said...

...and you forgot Harvey.

Oh, wait... there he is.