Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Annoying Clipboard Syndrome

The amazing Canadian Rina Piccolo (Tina' Groove and Six Chix member) was filling in for Hillary Price on her Rhymes With Orange strip last week and doing a most excellent job.  I'm sure most of you remember back in July last year when Hillary and I both ran the exact same Jaywalking joke on the same day.  Well, on Sunday the coincidence gods were at it again as Rina and I both decided to run with a street clipboard joke!  Thanks to Alex Hallatt for pointing it out and also for turning me onto Rina's awesome and very edgy Velia, Dear strip.

2 comments:

arcticcircle said...

And the RAM colours are just like TG, but made more intense.

J. Lemon said...

Yes. My colors aren't usually quite so violent. Just thinking of those clipboard people obviously got me all worked up.